Tomorrow my vacation begins! We have a full two weeks ahead of us including snowboarding in Lake Tahoe, shopping in San Francisco, wine tasting in Napa and lots of eating all over the Bay Area.
Before this, I didn’t have a bag to accomodate my computer and tablet. After days of surveying friends, mom and V.Ng I finally landed on this tote by MK. It was affordable, spacious and super light-weight. I can fit everything I need in it and avoid the hassle of lugging around two bags.
So here it is along with some other things I can’t live without (in illustration form, of course):
1. nylon tote Michael Kors
3. coin purse Kate Spade A tiny alternative to my giant wallet. (I seriously envied V.Ng and his money clip on our last trip.)
4. wayfarers Ray-Ban We are going to sunny Cali, after all!
5. cord leggings asos Perfect for after we hit the slopes – or a full day of shopping in the city!
6. foil spot sweatshirt asos
7. instax instant camera Fujifilm I can’t wait to snap all my besties on the West Coast. (This was a bday present and I love love love it. The pictures are so cute and using it is so fun!)
Oh yeah – I forgot to mention, the biggest highlight of our West Coast excursion: SEEING MY BABY NEPHEW FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!
Thanks for viewing (;